The Ramblers are back in action, as Covid 19 regulations are being modified. Please read the following guidelines which are based on current government/HSE guidelines which may be subject to updating.
Please do not attend unless you agree to abide by these guidelines.
- If a large number attend, they may be divided into smaller groups.
- Walkers are requested NOT to take part in walk, and to return home immediately, if they feel ill.
- For health and safety reasons it is recommended that people bring their own post-walk refreshments if required as they cannot be shared.
- All walkers reminded to cough/sneeze into elbow, no spitting, no handshakes and to exercise good hand hygiene before and after walk.
- Walkers must bring their own hi-vis otherwise no walk.
- No sharing of water bottles, etc. Please bring your own.
- Maintain 2m distance at all times when walking side by side, following, or overtaking slower walkers.
- Walk in single file on the right side of path to allow approaching walkers or cyclists to pass.
We look forward to seeing you all soon so we can get back to enjoying our weekly walks, but we really want to do it safely for all.